“Power, Love & Presence: The Joys of Getting Older” is a ZOOM workshop that I’m offering on Saturday, January 16th from 1 – 3PM.
The workshop will be based on my upcoming book: “The Gay Man’s Guide to Aging Well”. If you enjoyed my last workshop (“The ART of Aging Well”), this workshop has all-new content.
Although the workshop will be on ZOOM, it will be an interactive experience: you’ll be talking with different men individually (through the use of breakout rooms) as well as discussing topics with the entire group of men.
To keep it easy and fun to participate, the workshop is limited to a maximum of 20 men. The fee for the workshop is $25 (to pay and reserve your spot, use the EVENTBRITE link below). The workshop will run for 2 hours with a 15 minute break midway.
During the workshop, we’ll discuss questions like:
- What do you like best about becoming a queer elder?
- Where is the power in aging?
- What from your past is still haunting you?
- Are you experiencing more love as you get older (or less)?
- What brings you peace?
- Who have you found it hard to forgive?
- What have you longed to try but haven’t (yet)?
Due to the limited size of this workshop, it will fill up fast.
If you have any questions, call me at 619-955-3311 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org