THIS WORKSHOP IS FULL.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FUTURE WORKSHOPS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY EMAILING ME AT LIFEBEYONDTHERAPY@COX.NET.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
I am pleased to announce a workshop based on my upcoming book: “A Man’s Guide to Aging Well”. The workshop is limited to a maximum of 25 men of all ages. There is great value in bringing together men of all ages – every one of us can both learn from and teach men younger and older than we are.
“A Man’s Guide to Aging Well” will address questions like:
- What about getting older is a challenge? A pleasure? A surprise?
- Regardless of your age, how are you feeling today about your life? What urgency knocks at your door? Which strengths do you draw on? What fears plague you?
- If you’re in the first third of life (under age 30), what do you love about being young? Do you have any fears of aging? What’s your plan for your life? What about being young will you be you happy to let go of?
- If you’re in your second third of life (ages 30 to 60), in what ways are you maturing as you’d hoped? What plans have you made for your life that have been fulfilled? What detours have you taken from your original plans? What emotions and insights arise as you reflect on your life so far?
- If you’re in your third third of life (age 60 and over), are you happy with what you’ve created? If not, what can you do about it? What’s surprised you as you’ve become an elder? Have you retired? If so, are you enjoying or suffering through it?
- Regardless of your age, when you look in the mirror, do you like who looks back at you? If not, what can you do about that?
- Are you afraid of becoming “invisible” as you age? When you’re no longer young and handsome, what then? How do you feel good about yourself and your body as you age? How can you stay as healthy as possible?
Join us as we explore these questions with a safe, supportive group of men facilitated by me, veteran psychotherapist Michael Kimmel. The fee for the workshop is $45: scholarships are available. The workshop will be held at The Studio Door, located at 3867 Fourth Avenue in San Diego.
For more information, contact: Michael at 619-955-3311 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Patric at 619-994-2263 (email@example.com)