THIS WORKSHOP IS SOLD OUT[/h2_with_line]
“The ART of Aging Well: A Workshop for Gay Men”
September 14th, Saturday, from 1:30 – 3PM at The Studio Door in Hillcrest.
Gay San Diego columnist (“Life Beyond Therapy”) and openly-gay psychotherapist Michael Kimmel will present a workshop based on his upcoming book: “The Gay Man’s Guide to Aging Well”.
The workshop is limited to a maximum of thirty men. The admission price is $25.
The ART of Aging Well will address questions such as:
• As a gay man, do you find that getting older is a challenge?
• Is it hard to make peace with the physical changes that come with aging?
• Do you ever wonder: “Who’s going to want me in ten or twenty years?”
• What about aging scares you the most?
• When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see?
• Do you believe that your life can become richer and more rewarding as you grow older, wiser and more true to yourself?
• Are you afraid of becoming “invisible” as you get older?
Thank you for your interest in the workshop.
If you would like to be notified about future workshops,
please go to the upper right corner of this screen and click on “Newsletter Sign Up”.